Frequently Asked Questions
This section provides information related to running reports out of HomelessData.com
- APR: How do I interpret "Data Issues" and "% Error Rate" in Q6A of the APR?
- APR: How do I run and submit an APR based on the 2017 guidance?
- APR: Why does Q20b in the APR say that data isn't collected it isn't due?
- DQ Scorecard: How do I interpret the Capacity Utilization Chart?
- DQ/ APR: How do I interpret the new HUD Data Quality report and the Data Quality sections of the APR?
- DQ/ APR: Why are clients that gain a disabling condition after enrollment showing as an error count?
- HIC: How do I run a Housing Inventory Chart in HomelessData?
- How can I use HomelessData to look at demographics and performance across projects?
- How do I generally run reports in HomelessData.com?
- PIT: How do I run a Point In Time report in HomelessData.com?
- PIT: Why does the Point in Time report show fewer people than are actually in the family project?
- PIT: Why is the number in the Unsheltered Point in Time report not the same as the number of records in the dataset?
- SPM: How do I get the data that I need for the Data Quality portion of the SPM submission?
- SPMs: How do I load 3 years of data to run the System Performance Measures?
- SPMs: What are the steps for running and submitting System Performance Measures?
- SPMs: Where can I get more information about HUD’s System Performance Measures?
- SPMs: Why does SPM 4 show significantly fewer people for the most recent fiscal year than past years?
- There are clients showing up on my report that were exited a while ago? Why is this?
- There are questions in the APR or CAPER that say that we are missing annual assessments but we have entered them. Why is this?
- Why is a change in client income not reflected in the APR or CAPER?
- Why is a Deleted Client still showing in a report?