Where do I get information related to CountingUs and mobile technology for the Point in Time Count?
Information related to Counting Us and tools to support the Point in Time Count can be found at PointInTime.Info. Additional support information and resources can be found at the links below.
- Technical Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - These are the answers to commonly asked questions that arise for regions that are already using our tools.
- Simtech Resources include cheat sheets, getting started posters, and other resources to assist with planning and conducting the counts.
- HUD Resources - This is the formal guidance that everyone must follow in order to have a count that is compliant with the Federal regulations.
- Instructional Videos - These videos walk you through the technology and can be viewed at your own pace.
- Webinars and Trainings - These are recordings of the webinars we have conducted to share the tech and answer questions.
- Virtual Support Desk - Our technical support team is here for you if you ever need our help or guidance.