Frequently Asked Questions
Annual Homelessness Assessment Report (AHAR)
These FAQs provide guidance on the tools and practices that will help your region produce and submit an accurate AHAR report.
- Can we submit multiple AHARs for the same CoC?
- Common Causes of Validation Errors when Submitting to HUD HDX
- How are beds adjusted in AHAR to account for individuals in family programs?
- How are Households Calculated in the AHAR?
- How Do I Run a Veteran's AHAR in HomelessData.com?
- If I had AHAR data in two different sets, could I run and submit the data by table shell?
- We have permanent housing (PH) projects that are now being excluded from the AHAR report. Why is this?
- What is the process for creating an accurate AHAR report?
- Where can I get more guidance on the AHAR report?
- Why are children showing up in IND table shells
- Why Are Youth Only Households Showing No Beds on the AHAR Report?